- Advance packaging solutions with electroless and electrochemical deposition of Cu, Ni, Pd, Sn, SnAg and Au
- Electrochemical solutions for latest interconnnect technology – Damascene Cu and Co
- MultiPlate: an innovative electrochemical plating tool
- High tech clean room manufacturing
- Pad metallization with ENEPIG for power chips and memory
- RDL, µ-Vias and pillar plating for FOWLP and FC-CSP
- µ-Via and through silicon via plating for sensors and 3D stacking
- Double sided metallization for power chips , e.g. IGBT, MOSFETS…
- Interconnect metallization for logic, memory and power ICs
Your challenge:,918kiss plus free gift
legitimate online roulette,Latest packaging technologies as FOWLP require a variety of plating solutions for different structures. Cu for fine line RDL with and without filled µ-Vias, Cu pillars with and without Ni barrier layers and last but not least SnAg for solder caps on pillars. Paramount is the purity of the Cu deposit to improve the overall reliability. The purity of the Cu deposit determines the reliability of the whole package avoiding RDL cracks in FOWLP or micro voiding at Cu/solder interfaces
golden state warriors schedule,Our solution:
tilting offers the full plating package for pillars, µ-Vias and fine line RDL Highest purity Cu deposits for the toughest reliability requirements, be it RDL , µ-Vias or Cu pillars. One for all Cu solution. Our Cu electrolyte plates every structure: µ-Vias, fine line RDL and pillars,my bet 88 malaysia
best online live roulette casino,Our products:
- Spherolyte® Cu UF5: High speed Cu pillar plating with outstanding uniformities
- Spherolyte® Cu UF3: Pure performance for all Cu structures: RDL, µ-Via s and pillars
- Promobond® AP2: Adhesion promoter for next generation packaging
- Spherolyte® Ni: Effective barrier layer between solder and Cu to avoid a void
- Spherolyte® SnAg: Our latest product for a reliable interconnect with 2 % Ag
Your challenge:,how to cheat Toto
Modern IGBTs and power MOSFETs require metallization on both sides of a wafer. The standard way of sequentially plating first front and then backside often struggles with stress and warpage issues during wafer processing. Thin wafers, needed to embed dies in power packages, are especially prone to this effect. What we need is an effective stress and warpage reduction during wafer processing,mimpi nombor
betbright casino,Our solution:
We offer an alternative process – simultaneous double side Cu plating on front and backside for effective stress and warpage mitigation with:,uncle chang
- Individual front and backside control of Cu thickness
- Taiko wafer processing capability
- Reduced process flow
- Tool and chemistry out of one hand
918kiss facebook group,Our products:my bet 88 malaysia
pegasus lebih,Wire bonding or soldering – which surface is most suitable for your packaging solution? And how do you get the desired metal stack on an alloyed Al Wafer or on a Cu Wafer? Can this be done in a high volume manufacturing process? Is it reliable, proven for automotive or even harsher environments? All these are the typical questions and challenges which define at the end which metals should be plated for first level interconnects.
Our solution:,how to cheat Toto
- Universal pretreatment i.e. Zincation process for all Al alloys and universal activation for Cu Wafers
- Automotive proven Electroless Ni – Electroless Pd – Immersion Au stacks
- Extremely high productivity processes in wet benches, processing 25 or 50 wafers at once
- Cyanide free processes
- High temperature resistant ternary Ni deposits
- Pure Pd deposits for improved reliability
toto kuda magnum,Our products:
- Xenolyte® Pd HS: Pure Pd for improved wire bonding performance
- Xenolyte® Ni TR: Ternary Ni deposit or high temperature resistance
- Xenolyte® Au CF2: Cyanide free immersion Gold process
Next generation interconnect technologies demand extreme performance of wet metallization processes,twister roulette online
- Compatibility with extremely thin seed layers for copper damascene BEOL interconnects
- Able to fill pre-plate openings well under 10 nm for both copper and cobalt interconnects
- Void-free, high purity Cu and Co
real money gambling sites reviews,Of highest importance is void-free interconnect fill. Increasingly dense and complex interconnect levels require yield numbers to be higher than ever.
genting cruise,Our solution:
- tilting offers state of the art wet metallization chemistries for both Cu and Co interconnects
- Extreme purity requirements are easily met by using tilting in-house developed chemistries
- Solutions for each metallization step are available, and are compatible with all state of the art ECD platforms
Our products:,918 kiss app
- Everplate® 2X Plus: High performance additive suite capable of filling advanced damascene Cu technology nodes
- Atomplate® Co: Electrolytic pure Co for MEOL interconnect technologies, capable of providing a true bottom-up fill
online random roulette,We produce high purity chemistry according to the latest and most stringent semiconductor industry requirements. Our 1,500m² cleanroom manufacturing facility located in Neuruppin, Germany is equipped with highly automated manufacturing equipment and enclosed production environments to ensure efficient, safe, environmental, and cost effective production.
golden state warriors schedule,“We continuously strive to provide best-in-class metallization solutions to the semiconductor industry. This makes us a valuable partner for the development of next generation technologies.”
Dr. Christian Ohde
Global Product Director Semiconductor Advanced Packaging 4D rebat at tilting Germany
This article was originally published in Silicon Semiconductor.
As device geometries continue to shrink, semiconductor packaging technologies face constant challenges to remain relevant and economically viable. Need of the hour is to develop innovative approaches that cost-effectively address the emerging requirements. This article will explore the current challenges for advanced packaging and how they may be overcame by rethinking traditional manufacturing approaches.
macau international airport,2016, PDF, 3,400 KB
This article was originally published in Chip Scale Review.
The emergence of FOWLP has been directly linked to satisfying the requirements for consumer electronics, and particularly those of mobile devices. This article will explore the drivers behind fan-out packaging, the key processing challenges, and the requirements at the application level. It will also discuss why fan-out is the ideal packaging technology for future generation mobile devices, and will present a turnkey solution for manufacture within both wafer and panel formats.
mayban],2017, PDF, 1,200 KB
This article was originally published in Chip Scale Review.
As the industry moves towards smaller, faster devices, there is mounting pressure on all members of the supply chain to enable higher performance at lower cost.
The limitations of Moore’s Law are evident and advanced technology nodes are no longer providing a significant cost benefit. As a result, the industry has shifted its focus to advanced packaging as a means for providing enhanced performance and lower costs, i.e. “More than Moore.”
The primary drivers for this shift are improved performance, more functionality, and cost reduction. This article will discuss how these three drivers have led to the emergence of flip-chip packaging using pillars and the current and future challenges for Cu pillar technology.
2016, PDF, 560 KB,pegasus agent